Tuesday & Wednesday, April 1-2, 2014 - The Sun Sets and Rise
Last photo was taken by Jaizenn Corpuz while I was trying to snap a picture of the sun rising.
Thursday, 17 April 2014 - Maundy Thursday
Left early morning to farther south.
Throwback Thursday (Part Two): Zumba
I remember chest pains after doing Zumba for the very first time.
April 15, 2014 - Baked. Cooked. Made.
I baked brownies, cooked Creamy Tuna Carbonara Pasta, and made Melon shake to satisfy my cravings.
Saturday & Sunday, April 5 - 6, 2014 - Overnight in Pangasinan
Friday, March 28, 2014: Yellow Cab Pizza Co.
The Happy List: vol. 1
- Be able to work as one and seeing them fully dedicating themselves in their assigned tasks
- Getting my negatives with shots from September ‘13 - January ‘14
- Receiving a congratulatory gift from a friend
- Night Sky Cinema
- Having a sleep over where in a friend’s company is enough
- Adoring a Coldplay kind of moon with the people I love
- Titan in a few months
- Project TinaPie
- Successful Teachers’ Day
- Seeing the boys play live (8123)
- Meeting the boys
I have always been inspired by Camie’s The Happy List which, for me, shows the things you are simply grateful for (and things that makes you happy which is already given heh). I never got the chance to make one before but no worries, mine is finally here!
Thanks to Camie for inspiring me to do this!
This list is mostly made up of things from the month of February and a few from the month of January that gives a smile on my face whenever I think about it.
Friday, 14 February 2014: Junior & Senior Promenade
Last Friday, we had our JS Prom in Bellevue Hotel in Alabang and here are my favorite shots by Abby.